CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Our Newest Addition, Josie!


So I guess since we're not having anymore kids, a puppy was the next best thing. The kids are loving their new little friend. Rafe and Kenna were really excited to have the new puppy, but Dyllan wasn't too sure of her at first. She is finally getting used to her (however, she still doesn't like it when Josie jumps on her) This is my first post, so I hope I'm doing this right. I guess we'll see!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Hi Amanda,
They are so cute it looks like they are getting really big ecspecially Kenna. And your blog looks as good as everyone elses I have seen...So how is everything going? Is you Dad doing good still??
Talk to you soon
kristy

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest Blog in the WORLD!!! Love, Grandma Kris