The other morning, I was busy doing dishes, when all of the sudden I realized that it was really quiet in my house ( which is usually a sign that the kids are up to something ), so of course I decided to investigate! This is what I found.....
....my sweet little girls and their babies! My heart just melted in that moment. Here was Dyllan being so sweet and loving to Kenna and teaching her all about "mommy stuff", and Kenna enjoying every second of it! After I watched for awhile (and of course took a few pictures) I asked Dyllan "What ya doin'?" This was her reply. "We're having a baby shower mom." These are the times that I know being a mom is sooooo worth it. Thanks girls!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Girls and their Babies!!
Posted by The Fabulous Five at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh my goodness those are some very sweet pictures. These pictures say so much. I loved them and it made my heart melt as well. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment