CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun

Hey K and C, hope you enjoy the little preview of your pics! You guys were so awesome, I had a ton of fun shooting these! Thanks a bunch!!



3 comments:

Angie said...

Hi Amanda! Holy cow, it's been a long time! I was talking to Kristy the other day and she gave me your blog address so I thought I'd see what you and your fam were up to! I can't believe you have 3 kids! They are beautiful! It's been so fun scanning your blog and catching up! How is your family? I hope you don't mind me adding you to my list of blogs so I can check back every now and then! Take care!
Angie (Herbst) Mikesell

The Fabulous Five said...

Angie! how are you? I am so glad you found me and yes add me to your list. What is your blog address? I would love to see you and yours. So good to hear from you. Keep in touch.

Amanda

Angie said...

Hey Amanda! My blog address is angmikesell.blogspot.com
Visit anytime! By the way, great pictures! What a fun thing to do!
Angie